RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE
When: Tuesday, July 2, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Where: 36th Street Church of Christ
CHURCH FACEBOOK PAGES
36th Street currently has two separate Facebook pages. Both have the same name: 36th Street Church of Christ. The pages are different in the following way:
One is an open public group. This is the cover photo: Anyone can see the group's name, who's in the group, and can post and see what others post on the page.
The other is a closed group. This is the cover photo: Anyone can see the group name and who's in the group, but only members who have been approved and added by the Admin(s) of the page (Mark or Tracy) can see what group members post on the page.
So, basically, if you want to post something to be shared by only our members (and others whom the Admins have approved as members), use the closed page. If you want to post something to be shared with the public, use the public page. Hope this helps, - John E.
2018 SUMMER SERIES
THEME: "THE BE-HAPPY ATTITUDES: AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT THE INTRODUCTION TO JESUS' GREAT SERMON"
- June 13 - Intro to the Sermon on the Mount and the Beatitudes (Mike Moss - 36th Street)
- June 20 - The Poor In Spirit - Matthew 5:2-3 (John Keith - Cambridge, OH)
- June 27 - Those Who Mourn - Matthew 5:4 (Harry Ogletree - Marietta, OH)
- July 4 - The Meek - Matthew 5:5 (Tom D. Butterfield - McConnelsville, OH)
- July 11 - Those Who Hunger and Thirst for Righteousness - Matthew 5:6 (Jim Wright - Bridgeport, WV)
- July 18 - The Merciful - Matthew 5:7 (Ron Laughery - Parkersburg, WV)
- July 25 - The Pure In Heart - Matthew 5:8 (Ethan Kirl - 36th Street)
- August 1 - The Peacemakers - Matthew 5:9 (Jared Shipley - 36th Street)
- August 8 - Those Persecuted for Righteousness - Matthew 5:10 (Ted Blackwood - North Canton, OH)
- August 15 - Those Insulted and Spoken Evil Against - Matthew 5:11-12 (Nathan Greene - Barlow-Vincent, OH)
- August 22 - You Are the Salt of the Earth and the Light of The World - Matthew 5:13-16 (Stephen Walker - Kanawha City, WV)
- August 29 - Jesus as a Teacher: A Look Back on the Greatest Sermon - Matthew 7:28-29 (Sam Bartrug - McConnelsville, OH)