PURSUING PEACE SEMINAR IN JANUARY
The Pursuing Peace Seminar is coming up fast.
Here are the sessions:
1) Jan. 7 - Why We Have Conflict With Others and Within Ourselves
2) Jan. 14 - Having Wisdom When It Counts
3) Jan. 21 - Looking Like the Prince of Peace
4) Jan. 28 - What Satan and Christ Bring Us
5) Feb. 4 - Forgiveness and Virtues Every Day
6) Feb. 11 - Letting Love Talk
Inspired words used throughout these sessions include:
His name shall be called…The Prince of Peace
Blessed are the peacemakers
May the Peace of God richly dwell in you
The presenter for these sessions is our own Charles Morris. He is an experienced university administrator, mediator, church elder, teacher and workshop presenter. He is currently an administrator at Ohio Valley University in Vienna, WV.
RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE
When: Thursday, February 8
Time: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Where: 36th Street Church of Christ
LADIES TUESDAY BIBLE CLASS
THE TUESDAY LADIES CLASS WILL MEET EACH TUESDAY AT 10:00 AM IN THE MULTIPURPOSE ROOM.