ONLINE GIVING IS NOW AVAILABLE
We are now able to accept contributions and donations online. This is a capability that we believe is going to be very beneficial both now, and even in the future when things get back to normal. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Give anytime, from anywhere - EVEN from quarantine!
- Set Up Automatic Recurring Contributions According To YOUR Preferences. Let's be honest, most of our bills and priorities are auto-drafted each month, if our Disney+ won't lapse during lockdown, should our giving? For the purposeful giver, it makes sense!
- Choose Between General Offering, Missions, and Disaster Relief Categories. We Will Be Able To Create Special Giving Campaigns When Appropriate!
- Get Confirmation Email That Includes A Tax Receipt Automatically! You can make donations with a debit/credit card or a direct bank account transfer.
- There are of course, ACH transaction fees (which are applied every time you use your credit or debit card anywhere) associated with this platform. We have found them to be best in class, and you can choose to "Cover The Fee" with your donation with the click of a button. Otherwise, this giving option is 100% FREE for you.
YOU CAN MAKE A CONTRIBUTION OR DONATION HERE:
DO YOU HAVE A MEMBER ACCOUNT?
Attention: 36th Street Members
Our website contains much useful information for you as a member of the 36th street congregation. We are updating and improving www.36thstreetchurch.com on an ongoing basis.
In order for you to take advantage of the full (members-only) benefits of the site, you need to set up a personal account on the site. It's easy to do - just go to the homepage of the website and click on the 'MEMBERS' tab and select 'REGISTER' from the drop-down menu. You will need to complete the form there and set up a username and password. Your request will be forwarded to a web administrator, who will review the form and set you up in the system.
We encourage you to access the website and see how it can benefit you.
CHURCH FACEBOOK PAGES
36th Street currently has two separate Facebook pages. Both have the same name: 36th Street Church of Christ. The pages are different in the following way:
One is an open public group. This is the cover photo: Anyone can see the group's name, who's in the group, and can post and see what others post on the page.
The other is a closed group. This is the cover photo: Anyone can see the group name and who's in the group, but only members who have been approved and added by the Admin(s) of the page (Mike Moss, Marcus Stenson, Ethan Kirl, or John Eckhart) can see what group members post on the page.
So, basically, if you want to post something to be shared by only our members (and others whom the Admins have approved as members), use the closed page. If you want to post something to be shared with the public, use the public page. Hope this helps, - John E.